The Lowest Mortgage Loan Rates
Home Equity loans & LINES OF CREDIT
The equity in your home could be cash in hand for remodeling, repair or other improvements to your home, purchasing a new car, tuition bills, medical bills, debt consolidation, or whatever reason you need a loan.
Each program is structured around the equity in your home to borrow a fixed amount or you can establish a line of credit. Rates are reasonable and we can tailor the payments to suit your convenience. These are flexible tools which allow you to obtain cash up front or draw funds on an as-needed basis.
The interest rate is typically lower with a home equity loan than an unsecured loan, and the interest may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
Feel secure knowing your interest rate and payment will not change over the life of your loan.
HOME CONSTRUCTION LOANS
- Purchase your lot now and build later with a lot loan.
NATIONAL MORTGAGE LICENSING SYSTEM AND REGISTRY IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
American National Bank Fox Cities’ National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry identification number (NMLS ID) is #555904 and currently has three registered Mortgage Loan Originators, Brent Walbrun (NMLS ID #609677), Jim Mueller (NMLS ID #1465080), and Lindsay Tafelski (NMLS ID #886167).
Serving Northeast Wisconsin
American National Bank Fox Cities is committed to helping you find the right mortgage product for your needs. We understand that every borrower is different, and we offer a variety of products to meet your individual requirements. We make the process of securing a mortgage simple and straightforward by offering you the latest financial tools that enable you to make sound financial choices. American National Bank Fox Cities offers the best home-buying experience in the Valley.
Your Mortgage Lenders
- Residential Mortgage Lender for purchase, construction and refinance transactions—focused on educating clients about their options and programs offered
- Started working in the financial industry in 1979 as an accountant, and subsequently as a loan processor, loan officer, branch manager, mortgage sales manager and regional lending manager
- Wisconsin Brokers R.E. license and insurance licenses for life, property and casualty
- Member of: Appleton Northside Business Association, Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities, Appleton Northside Realtors Association of Northeast Wisconsin, Winnebago County/Oshkosh Housing Association
- Prior member of: Winnebago Home Builders Association, Wisconsin Mortgage Bankers Association, Jaycees – Oshkosh, Kiwanis Club
- Coached youth basketball for 10 years, Cub Scout leader for 8 years
- Driver for Meals on Wheels for 14 years, providing safety checks and reducing isolation for elderly and disabled adults
- Volunteer at St Joe’s Food Pantry and Family First Ministry to provide meals to people in need
- Enjoys traveling and camping with family members and friends, spending time in the outdoors, walking, hiking and biking
- Blood donor for over 30 years
VP | Business Development Officer
- Over 30 years of banking experience, including retail and business banking
- Leads mortgage lending, and creates opportunities to develop and deepen relationships with prospective clients
- NMLS Mortgage Originator
- Past president of Downtown Green Bay Kiwanis Association
- Member of Green Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Past board member of NWTC Financial Advisory Board
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin Realtors Association, Brown County Home
- Builders Association, Wisconsin Mortgage Bankers Association
- Committee member with Boy Scouts of America, Bay-Lake Council
- University of Minnesota – Duluth, B. A., Marketing and Sales
- Cannon Financial Institute – Private Banking
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, Realty Estate Finance Lending School
- 4-year letter award winner in football at UMD, receiving ‘Defensive Star’ and ‘Hustle’ awards
- Sports-minded, enjoys exercising and traveling
- Animal lover, proud owner of a dog named Murphy
Online mortgage application
Our convenient mortgage can be completed online and then reviewed by our mortgage expert.
Sometimes more flexibility is needed in unique situations. In the event that your needs do not fit into a conventional type of loan, a non-conventional loan from American National Bank Fox Cities may provide the necessary financing to accomplish your goals.
Automatic Loan Payments
Convenient—no checks, no travel, no worry! You pick the day and we’ll automatically deduct your monthly loan payment from your checking or savings account.