What does American National Bank Fox Cities do with your personal information?
Use of your personal information on our website
The personal information we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Business purposes – Personal information you voluntarily submit during the course of using the website (such as on a “Contact Us” or “Apply Now” form) will be used for the purposes of communication with you and conducting business relevant to your request.
- Marketing purposes – Information collected about your activity while on our website (such as the pages you visit and actions you take) will be used to better understand how users interact with our website.
Who do we share your information with?
- Information voluntarily submitted through forms may be stored in multiple places, including:
- The email accounts for the recipient(s) of form submissions
- The website database for American National Bank Fox Cities
- Information about your website activity may be collected by 3rd-party services, including:
- Anonymous activity data collected by analytics services (Google Analytics & Hotjar)
- Personal activity data collected by analytics services (Facebook Pixel)
How do these 3rd-party services use the information being collected?
We use these services in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience.
How does American National Bank Fox Cities protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information, and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
How long will this information be retained?
Data as specified above will be retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may also retain information as required by law.
How do I change which cookies I’ve consented to accept?
Once you’ve accepted cookies on this website, you will no longer be presented with the settings popup again, unless:
- You access this website using a different computer
- You access this website using a different web browser
- You clear your cookies in your web browser
You can change your consent options by visiting this link.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
The bank’s website is not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect or retain personally identifiable information from such individuals.