What does American National Bank Fox Cities do with your personal information?
Use of your personal information on our website
The personal information we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Business purposes – Personal information you voluntarily submit during the course of using the website (such as on a “Contact Us” or “Apply Now” form) will be used for the purposes of communication with you and conducting business relevant to your request.
- Marketing purposes – Information collected about your activity while on our website (such as the pages you visit and actions you take) will be used to better understand how users interact with our website.
Who do we share your information with?
- Information voluntarily submitted through forms may be stored in multiple places, including:
- The email accounts for the recipient(s) of form submissions
- The website database for American National Bank Fox Cities
- Information about your website activity may be collected by 3rd-party services, including:
- Anonymous activity data collected by analytics services (Google Analytics & Hotjar)
- Personal activity data collected by analytics services (Facebook Pixel)
How do these 3rd-party services use the information being collected?
We use these services in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience.
How long will this information be retained?
We will store your usage data until such time when you withdraw your consent for us to do so. All other data as specified above will be retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may also retain information as required by law.
How do I request a copy of my personal information?
Please complete the “Personal Information Export” request form. You may also request this information in-person or over the phone.
How do I request the removal of my personal information?
Please complete the “Personal Information Removal” request form. You may also request this information in-person or over the phone.
Use of your personal information for our products and services
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.