VP | Business Banking
- Over 12 years of banking experience working closely with business owners and management on current business plans and future goals.
- University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh, MBA, 2016
- University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, B.S., Finance and minor in Organizational Communication
- Graduate WBA Commercial Lending School, and has completed various classes presented by The Risk Management Association (RMA) and Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Graduate of Leadership Fox Cities – 2015
- Member of Pulse and Fox Cities Chamber
- Community Benefit Tree – Treasurer and Executive Board Member, Committee co-chair – Strategic Development (2017-Present)
- Make-A- Wish Fundraising Committee Member (2009-Present)
- Avid outdoorsman who enjoys being outside during all of Wisconsin’s four seasons, especially with my family.