Online & Mobile Banking
Online and Mobile Banking Fast Facts
MOBILE BANKING FOR BUSINESS
Business Mobile Banking is available for smartphones or phones with a supported mobile web browser. You may try to use Business Mobile Banking on other smartphones, although it is only optimized for iPhone® and Android®, so your experience may not be ideal. Participating mobile providers include (but are not limited to) Alltel, AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, and Verizon Wireless. American National Bank Fox Cities Mobile Banking is provided by Fiserv Mobiliti™.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Check business account balances
- View recent transactions, including check images
- Transfer money between accounts
DEPOSIT CHECKS WITH BUSINESS MOBILE CAPTURE
- Business Mobile Capture turns a smartphone into a deposit-making device, so you can safely and securely deposit checks from any location. Using a downloadable application, snap a picture of the front and back of each check with the phone’s camera, then submit the images electronically to American National Bank Fox Cities for processing, clearing, settlement and posting. Confirmation occurs after the deposit is transmitted to the mobile capture server. You can also log in to your mobile or online banking website to verify that an item has posted. Enjoy the convenience of making a deposit anytime and anywhere! For more information or to enroll in Business Mobile Capture, contact us at 920-739-1040.
- Deposit checks by snapping a picture of each check
- View deposit history in the app*Business Mobile Capture capability granted after bank review and setup of deposit account.
- American National Bank Fox Cities is proud to deliver the highest level of security for our Business Mobile Banking customers. Because we require a User ID and password, no information is stored on your mobile device so your information is safe if you should misplace your phone. Please be sure to protect the confidentiality of your User ID and password. We will never send your name or account number via text message.
- Amerian National Bank Fox Cities is proud to deliver the highest level of security for our online banking customers; however, your electronic data may be compromised if you do not take similar steps to secure your computer/network. Security steps include:
- Secure the computers (and network if applicable) you use to access our online banking systems
- Maintain up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spyware protection
- Maintain up-to-date firewall
- Patch critical systems, such as your operating system
- Protect the confidentiality of your access ID and password
If you find that your records and ours don’t match, you must immediately call the bank at 920.739.1040.
Serving Northeast Wisconsin
Business Mobile Banking is now available for American National Bank Fox Cities’ clients with business accounts who have web-enabled mobile devices with select carriers**. It’s a safe and convenient way to access your accounts online while on-the-go from your mobile phone anytime, anywhere you have mobile service. There is no charge for Business Mobile Banking, however, your mobile carrier may charge for internet access and/or text messages. Message and data rates may apply. Please read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions before enrolling in Mobile Banking.
We know that the heart and soul of a small business is the people who work there. At American National Bank Fox Cities, we do all of our business this way. We believe in building the Fox Cities community, because it’s where we live and work. We’re your neighbors, and your local business bank.
Your business isn’t just your livelihood, it’s your life. Our team of business bankers has the knowledge and experience to make even the most ambitious goals possible for your business. Our skills help businesses reach these goals every day.
As an owner or stakeholder in a small business, you wear a lot of hats. We know that your time is valuable so we offer a simple process for getting the financing your small business needs to achieve big goals.