Some of the changes you will notice in the lobby:
- Employees will be wearing masks when they cannot be socially distant.
- Visitors are also encouraged to wear a mask; they will be available if needed.
- Clear, protective shields have been installed on the teller line and in lobby offices.
- Markers have been added to the floor to reference for social distancing, and furniture has been removed to create more space.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry and throughout the lobby.
- Our coffee station has been removed.
- Restrooms will not be available to the public.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures are followed daily, with professional deep cleaning scheduled several times a week.
When you arrive:
- Please utilize the hand sanitizer station in the entryway and lobby.
- If you are wearing a mask, please stop at the welcome center and identify yourself with the receptionist.
- If you do not have a mask and would like one, our receptionist will gladly provide you with one.
- Please take note of the markers on the floor for social distancing.
- We are very glad to see you, though we ask that you please keep your visit as brief as possible, as we limit the number of guests in our lobby and offices to adhere to CDC recommendations for social distancing.
- Please consider making an appointment in advance so that we can best accommodate you.
- If you are not currently utilizing digital banking options, please inquire during your visit so that we can help you learn more.
Please feel free to continue using our drive-up services from 8am to 5:30pm, and online and mobile banking any time. We are also happy to work with you by phone (920-739-1040) or email (email@example.com). Let us know how we can best serve you!
DEDICATED TO SERVE YOU
Clients of American National Bank:
For over 27 years, American National Bank has been dedicated to serving our clients’ needs, and during this challenging time, we are steadfast in our service and support to you.
We don’t anticipate interruption in providing key services to our clients. The bank has business continuity protocols to continue providing service during emergency situations. Our employees are aware of best practices in preventing the spread of viruses, and we continue to monitor information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to remain current and will continue to update our clients and employees as things evolve with COVID-19, Coronavirus
American National Bank is extremely well positioned for times like these; we maintain strong capital and liquidity levels, have great asset quality, and we have a dedicated team of bankers who are responsive and will stay focused on serving our clients. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding your banking relationship.
Thank you for your trust in American National Bank, as your banking partner.
President | CEO
American National Bank Fox Cities
HELP FOR SMALL BUSINESS
We exist to help you beat the odds. We are your banking partner, and we are working extremely hard to connect our clients with the resources they need to get through these unprecedented times. We understand that our business clients all have a wide range of financial needs based on circumstances, and we are anxious to be able to help you with your specific needs. During this time, we are receiving a high volume of inquiries, as you can imagine. We really appreciate your patience as our business banking team navigates through these new changes and responds to inquires as quickly as they can.
To help you get the answers you need faster, we created the COVID-19 HELP FOR SMALL BUSINESS landing page on our website with information and links to check out resources and apply online, topics like the SBA LOAN ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM, FRAUD MITIGATION, etc. are covered. I encourage you to explore the resources on this page, and if you have questions, we are here to help.
MORTGAGE RELIEF OPTIONS
Many homeowners and renters are experiencing the financial impacts of Coronavirus, or COVID-19. We’re here to help. If Fannie Mae owns your mortgage loan, or if you’re a tenant in a multifamily rental property financed by Fannie Mae, there may be relief options for you HERE. Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help.
We continue to offer other options to serve your banking needs:
ONLINE and MOBILE BANKING
We encourage you to manage your accounts from home using our online and mobile banking platforms for personal and business banking. With these services you can safely view transactions, check balances, make payments, deposit checks and more.
DRIVE-THRU and NIGHT DEPOSIT
Our drive-thru services remain available during regular business hours, 8:00am – 5:30pm and offer most banking services. Customers may also continue to use the night deposit box.
TELEPHONE and EMAIL
As always, you are welcome to call us at 920-739-1040. Please note, you may experience an extended wait time due to higher call volume than usual. Your patients is greatly appreciated. Alternatively, you are welcome to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your needs as soon as possible.